Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

In September we had our family pictures taken!  We seem to just rotate through friends and this year we had my good friend Kelly do them again.  It was fun to look back HERE to see the pictures she took of our kids a few years ago.  Wow, time flies! 

I have been SOOO excited to have these pictures on our wall!  I love these beautiful smiles!
Then there is us!
And our boys!
The picture I have up in the house has Matt cropped out and just the boys.  It's super cute!
Ya just kinda have to go with the candid shots for the little boys!
And then these beautiful girls!  This was the very first picture that Kelly sent to me and still I'll just sit and stare into those beautiful eyes!   These girls really are the best of friends and this picture means the world to me!!
 
And MORE of these beautiful girls!!
These two were my favorite family shots!  I love this guy and I am thankful every day for the amazing husband and daddy he is!
Love these kiddos!  Love our family and the love that is seen in all of these pictures!  Sure we have our moments, but for the most part it truly is heaven on earth...or in a park...or in our home!  :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a gorgeous family! And what gorgeous pictures :)